How to Add Your Podcast RSS to Spotify
- The first thing you need to do is set up a Spotify account. If you already have an account, you can skip this step.
- Once you have an account, login to the podcast submission form here. (you must have at least one episode live within your Sounder.fm account)
- Add your Sounder.fm RSS URL. You can find this by:
- Logging into your Sounder.fm account.
- Select Your Podcast Show.
- Click on RSS feed icon on the left navigation.
- Copy the RSS URL.
- Verify that you own the account by selecting "Send Code" within Spotify. You will receive an 8 digit code from Spotify to your email.
- Fill out the Spotify form telling them more about your podcast and click submit.
It may take a few hours for your podcast to start showing on Spotify. Once the show is approved and released on Spotify you can then connect with Sounder by following the below steps:
- Login to your Spotify account again and go to the Catalog Section.
- Select your podcast and select the "Share" tab.
- Copy the "Podcast Link."
- Add this "Podcast Link" to your Sounder.fm account under the "Apps" Tab in the header.
- Click Install under the Spotify partner section and Paste the "Podcast Link" Spotify gave you into the form and click "Save."