How to Distribute your Podcast to CastBox
CastBox has millions of listeners a month and you should post your podcast on their platform to gain even more listeners.
- Sign in via Castbox desktop site. Please register a Castbox account if you don't have one.
- Go to Creator Studio. Under the “Channels” tab, click the “Claim Ownership” button. In the pop-up window, paste your RSS feed in the upper text field.
You can find your Sounder.fm RSS feed URL but doing the following
- Login to Sounder.fm
- Select "Manage Podcast"
- Select "Copy Link"
- Paste your email address displayed in your RSS feed and click “Submit”.
- You can find your Sounder.fm email address that is within your RSS feed by editing your podcast, defaulting to "general" tab and going to the bottom where it says "contact email". This is the email that is in you RSS feed.
- They will send you an email containing the link for you to claim ownership.
- Find the email in your inbox, and please check your spam folder if you can’t find it.
- Click the link in the email, you will see the basic information of your podcast and a “Confirm” button.
- Upon the completion of the claiming process, you will be directed to Creator Studio, where you can associate your social media channels with your Castbox channel.
- Your podcast will be added to their public directory.