How To Add Your RSS Feed to Apple Podcasts
In Order to ensure your podcast is displayed on iTunes, you must have an Apple ID. If you don't have one, you can create one here.
After you know your Apple ID, you can begin the process of adding your podcast to iTunes Podcast Connect.
- Copy Your RSS from your Sounder.fm Account. Login to Sounder.fm, edit your podcast show and select the RSS icon on the left hand side.
- Sign-in to iTunes Podcast Connect
- Note - If you get this message "Podcasts Connect requires an iTunes Store account" you will have to login to the iTunes store with your new account credentials from your computer, iPhone or iPad.
- Paste Your Sounder.fm RSS url into iTunes Podcast Connect.
- Select Validate.
- A feed preview will load. Review if everything is ok.
- If all good, click the "Submit" button.
That's it, your podcast will now be displayed on iTunes after it is reviewed by the Apple team. The process can take up to 10 days, though most submissions are approved within 3 days and on occasion only a few hours.
Once Approved by Apple Follow the Below Steps
- They will send you an email with your own Apple Podcast Subscribe URL.
- Add this new Apple Podcast Subscribe URL to Your Sounder.fm Account by:
- Logging into Sounder.fm
- Select "Edit" for your show
- Select "Apps" on the top navigation bar
- Select "Install" under Apple Podcasts
- Enter your Apple Podcast URL and Click "Save"