RSS Feed Keyword Suggestions
Sounder Plus guides creators in adding keywords to the RSS feed for every episode. Since podcast directories and apps use RSS feeds to better understand creator content, these keyword suggestions help creators get their content discovered.
- Click on the the Episodes
- Find the episode you want to update and click “Manage”
- Scroll down to the “RSS Feed Keywords” section
- Look for the status icon in the lower right corner of the box.
- When the episode transcription has finished, and you’ve entered the episode description, the link mouseover will change to “We Have Suggestions”
- Click and follow the link to the keyword suggestions that Sounder transcription’s technology pulled from your podcast.
- Click in the text box and enter keywords to add to your RSS feed. Use the “+” (or Enter) to add more keywords (up to 255 characters)